Nigerian female firefighter electrocuted while charging……

Nigerian female firefighter electrocuted while charging her phone which she placed on her body and slept off (photos)
2018/06/19 11:17:00lindaikejisblog.com

20180621_182314.png

A Nigerian firefighter, Imaobong Ekanem, who works with the Akwa Ibom state Fire Service, was electrocuted last night while charging her phone which she left on her body and slept off. Her friend, Maryam Christopher, who took to Facebook to mourn her, wrote

”She was charging her phone and drop it on her body and slept off and NEPA took light and brought it back while she was sleeping and it shocke her to death”

May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

20180621_182243.png20180621_182217.png

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s